Who works in the class?
In Year 4, we will be studying the Tudors and hope to visit Hampton Court Palace in the Autumn term. During the Spring term, we study the Romans and in addition to a Roman day, will be visiting the Honeywood Museum in Carshalton, where we will take part in a fantastic workshop which investigates Roman artefacts and the contributions the Romans made to life in Britain.
In the Summer term, we visit central London, focusing on the question: Why is London such a great place to live? During this trip, we hope to visit the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye as well as focus on the contribution the River Thames has made to London's prosperity.
- Maths homework Monday to Thursday, to be handed in the following day.
- Reading at home daily please and recorded in your Reading Logs.
- Spelling homework: handed out every Monday and tested on a Friday.
- Times tables: to be practised each day and tested on a Friday.
- Boxes of tissues for runny noses and old newspapers for art work please! Can you send them in with your child? Many thanks.